The Information Services Department at Northwestern Medicine provides exceptional service to our customers, patients and guests. Our team goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure that our systems work together seamlessly to support patient care and the workforce.
We are committed to supporting the relentless pursuit of better medicine and helping Northwestern Medicine thrive as a top-tier academic health system.
WHY INFORMATION SERVICES?
- Our IS job families are multilevel, which creates opportunities for career advancement.
- We offer a customized IS onboarding program to aid in your new hire experience.
- We are committed to hiring interns into full-time offerings through our intern-to-hire program.
- Our apprenticeships are competitively paid opportunities with on-the-job training.
- Educational opportunities include in-house training, tuition reimbursement and certificate programs.
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment.
- We offer work flexibility that fits with your lifestyle.
DEPARTMENTS AND JOB FUNCTIONS
Northwestern Medicine Information Services encompasses several teams and functions:
- AI & Machine Learning
- Application Support
- Business Relationship Management
- Data Analytics
- Information Management and Data Storage
- Infrastructure and Network Services
- IT Security
- Support Services
- Undergraduate and Graduate Internships
Awards & Accomplishments
Our Information Services Department supports 11 hospitals and more than 200 clinics.
- Chime “Most Wired Award” 2020
- Participation in Grace Hopper Celebration 2019 and 2020