Nutrition Aide - Food & Nutrition, Casual, RotatingLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Woodstock Hospital Job REQID 55213 Job Function Nutrition Shift Rotating Apply Now
See what our staff have to say about working in this department and at Northwestern Medicine! https://app.shift.io/review/63ebd003c760df4e4c0bf01d
The Nutrition Aide reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position participates in the preparation and service of all foodservice programs assuring quality and sanitation are consistent with department standards. Food and Nutrition Service Associates must work as a team within Northwestern Medicine to assure the efficient delivery of services.
- Performs responsibilities consistent with policy and procedures.
- Gathers data and maintains standards to assist in ensuring high quality foodservice.
- Customer Service Standards are maintained at all times.
- This position integrates the NM values of genuine respect, passionate caring and a joyful spirit into each of the responsibilities of this job and daily communication with all customers and co-workers.
- This position adheres to and is responsible for the safety standards of Northwestern Medicine including the completion of the mandatory organizational safety standards on an annual basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience
- IDPH Food Service Sanitation Certificate
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs