Physician: Endocrinology - Sycamore, ILLocation Sycamore, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF24953G Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our team in Sycamore, IL, located in the farwest suburbs of Chicago.
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
- Radiology department available for thyroid FNA's
- Diabetes Educators embedded in clinic
- Call: 10 days a month; limited hospital rounding
- Access to outpatient diabetic educators and nutritionists
- EPIC electronic health record system
The Sycamore community is a charming, fast growing community located in the heart of the Midwest, offering four seasons of recreation, arts and entertainment. Located just 60 miles West of Chicago, Sycamore’s historic downtown offers quaint sophistication served with true hospitality. It is coupled with Northern Illinois University and Kishwaukee Community College. Sycamore also offers a strong diverse workforce and a thriving business community.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs