House Supervisor Part-Time Night ShiftLocation Sandwich, Illinois Business Unit Valley West Hospital Job REQID 113999 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $35.00 + per hour.
House Supervisor Part-Time Night Shift
Part-Time 28-hours per week
The House Supervisor reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position is a professional nurse who is responsible for the overall management of hospital operations on the day, evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of three years clinical experience
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- ACLS certification within 6 months of employment
- Management of Aggressive Behavior training within two years of employment
- Current license as RN in the State of Illinois
- Five years of clinical experience with Nursing Management included
- PALS certification
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs