Physician: Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery - Palos Heights, ILLocation Palos Heights, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF36538E Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a full-time board eligible/board certified Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Foot and Ankle Surgery. This is a great opportunity to join our team in the south suburbs of Chicago.
- Join a team of six respected and established physicians in a busy thriving practice
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Competitive compensation within a physician led work environment
- Clinic opportunities in Orland Park, IL - Palos Heights, IL - and Mokena, IL
- Hospital/OR privileges at NM Palos Hospital and NM Orland Park Surgical Center
- 3 clinic days/2 OR days
- Weekday and weekend call schedules: Equitably shared
- EPIC electronic health record system
- Fellowship trained in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs