Physician: Endocrinology - Orland Park, ILLocation Orland Park, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF49223Z Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a full-time or part-time BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our team in Orland Park, IL, located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
- Join a team of three well respected and highly reputable Endocrinologists
- Ambulatory clinic located in Orland Park, IL
- Hospital privileges at NM Palos Hospital, a 425-bed community-based hospital
- Competitive compensation within a physician led work environment
- Outstanding benefits package/work-life balance opportunity
- EPIC Medical Record System
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs