Physician: Breast Surgery - McHenry, ILLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF48709A Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
The Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a BE/BC Breast Surgeon who is fellowship trained in breast surgery or surgical oncology with interest in breast cancer. Ideal candidate has interest in leading the expansion of the current breast surgery program.
The role is supported by the following breast surgery program infrastructure:
- Experienced group of breast surgeons and multidisciplinary team that includes medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists and pathologists all with subspecialty interest in breast oncology
- Support from plastic surgery, surgical oncology and thoracic surgery
- Dedicated breast nurse navigator, genetic counselors, dietitians, social workers, financial counselors, prehab/rehab services, PT/OT lymphedema, LivingWell cancer resource center
- High risk breast clinic and survivorship program
- Multidisciplinary breast tumor board that meets weekly with teleconferencing
- Main cancer center campus includes Chicago Proton Center (only proton center in Illinois)
- Research opportunities include cooperative group and industry-sponsored breast cancer clinical trials, translational research, tumor banking and prospective clinical database
- Clinical appointment available at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- 100% breast position, no general surgery or trauma call responsibilities
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs