Echocardiographer-Huntley Casual DaysLocation Huntley, Illinois Business Unit Huntley Hospital Job REQID 113666 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Echocardiographer reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Echocardiographer's primary responsibility is to provide, under the direction of the Medical Director and Team Leader of Cardiac Testing, in accordance with the doctor's written order, all echocardiography procedures. This role performs all duties in accordance with the policies and procedures of NM.
- Thorough knowledge of cardiac anatomy
- Experience in adult 2D echocardiograms and dobutamine stress echoes
- Willingness to learn and gain competency in stress echoes and pediatric echogardiograms
- Ability to push, roll, move patients, the ultrasound machine, and furniture in order to perform exams
- The ability to function independently requiring greater individual judgment
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- High school graduate
- Technical Training in Cardiac Echo technology or Ultrasonography program
- Professional echocardiography certification (RDCS)
- BLS certification
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs