Physician: General Cardiology - DeKalb, ILLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF26469I Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine has an outstanding opportunity for a General Cardiologist with interest in working in a tertiary care community-based setting. Northwestern Medicine is seeking an ACGME-approved fellowship trained, BE/BC, General/Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join the growing Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI) West Region team, located in Chicago’s western suburbs.
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Practice includes 4 cardiologists and 2 full-time nurse practitioners
- Busy and robust practice, with a substantial referral base of primary care practitioners and hospitalists, has grown on average 17% over the past 4 years
- Kishwaukee Hospital Ranks Among the Nation’s Best in Patient Safety: Consecutive Leapfrog A Rankings and CMS 5-Star Ranking
- Competitive compensation and Outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Responsibilities of this position include outpatient clinic, inpatient consults and graphics. The ideal candidate will have experience reading nuclear and cardiac CT studies
- EPIC electronic health record system
Nestled just beyond the bustling heart of the Windy City, Chicago’s western suburbs offers a unique blend of urban sophistication and suburban tranquility. From a vibrant arts and culture scene to lush green spaces and nature preserves, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The abundant suburban centers surrounding the DeKalb/Sycamore area and including St. Charles, Geneva, and Naperville offer areas brimming with high end shopping, trendy cafes, and a rich tapestry of dining experiences.
Families will appreciate the top-tier schools, safe neighborhoods, and an abundance of family-friendly activities. Additionally, excellent public transportation options ensure easy access to Chicago’s vibrant downtown offerings.
BCVI is a full service, fully integrated institute across the Northwestern Medicine system. The six clinical centers comprising BCVI are the Center for Heart Rhythm Disorders, Center for Coronary Disease, Center for Vascular Disease, Center for Valve Disease, Center for Heart Failure and the Center for Preventative Cardiology. The BCVI West Regionproviders participate in diagnosis, management and treatment of all cardiovascular disease states.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs