Hematology & Medical Oncology Opportunity – DeKalb, ILLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF59105W Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a BE/BC Hematologist Oncologist to join our team at NM Kishwaukee Cancer Center in DeKalb, IL. This practice is part of the Northwestern Medicine network of hospitals serving the Chicagoland area.
This opportunity provides:
- A challenging and extremely rewarding environment where you can make a great impact.
- Access to a robust clinical trials program.
- Program development opportunities both locally and within the Northwestern Medicine network.
- Academic & professional development through Northwestern University and the Robert H Lurie Cancer Center.
- Collaboration with highly-skilled board certified medical and radiation oncologists, as well as surgical subspecialists
- A team of certified oncology nurses, navigators, clinical research staff, social workers, genetic counselors to support cancer care.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs