Immediate Care Center Physician - Northern Suburbs (Full or Part Time)Location Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF10272C Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine is currently seeking Physicians, board certified or eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine, to join our existing Immediate Care Center clinics.
This position will rotate across Immediate Care Center locations in the Northern Suburbs (Northern Cook and Lake County) including: Glenview, Vernon Hills, Deerfield, Gurnee and Lake Bluff.
- Treatment of patients at NMG Immediate Care Centers, office locations and health care facilities as may be determined by the President of NMG or his/her designee.
- Maintaining a clinical schedule on such days, such hours, and at such locations as necessary to provide timely and comprehensive medical services to NMG patients.
- Teaching of medical residents, fellows, medical students, nurses and other health care providers as may be required by NMG.
- Providing on-call coverage as reasonably required by NMG.
- Referring patients requiring specialized medical care to those specialists and other health care providers and facilities that are members of NMG's affiliated provider network, provided that such referral does not unreasonably interfere with the patients expressed preference for a different healthcare provider, his/her insurers determination of healthcare provider or the patients best medical interests in Physicians medical judgment.
- Regular participation in practice unit meetings and quality assurance activities.
- Compliance with billing, documentation and related policies, procedures, systems and practices established by NMG as payors with which NMG contracts.
- Performance of such other duties as are consistent with Physician's employment and as may be assigned to Physician by the President or his/her designee from time to time.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs