Respiratory Therapist RRT-Woodstock Casual DaysLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Woodstock Hospital Job REQID 97173 Job Function Respiratory Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Respiratory Therapist RRT reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role provides care for patients with respiratory disorders.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care program
- IL RCP License
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) required if neonatal population served
- BLS certification
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs