Radiographer, Radiology, Part-Time, RotatingLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Woodstock Hospital Job REQID 34390 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Scheduling needs: Part-Time, 40 hours for every two weeks (Total of 5, eight hour shifts in a pay period).
The Rad Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Functions as the first line interface with patients/customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Experience as a technologist is recommended.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50lbs.
- Graduation from an approved school of Radiology Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- American Registry of Registered Technologist (ARRT) within 3 months of graduation, new graduates need Certificate of Completion from the college
- CERT BLS
- REG ARRT
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Certified Medical Assistant - COVID Tent, Weekend Casual, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Cardiac Transplant Intensive Care Unit, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Certified Medical Assistant - COVID Tent, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- ICU RN, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign On Bonus DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs