Physician: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Woodstock, ILLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF15849Z Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist to join our growing team at Woodstock Hospital in Woodstock, IL, located in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- Join a dynamic, growing physiatrist team.
- Full-time position for Physiatrist to build outpatient clinic and provide intermittent support of 22-bed Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship of outpatient Northwestern Medicine Neuro Day Rehabilitation Center located in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Outpatient rehabilitation services onsite for physical therapy, occupational therapy, lymphedema therapy, oncology rehabilitation and vestibular therapy.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- EPIC electronic health record system wide.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs