Physician: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Woodstock, ILLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF15849Z Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist to join our growing team at Woodstock Hospital in Woodstock, IL, located in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- Join a dynamic, growing physiatrist team
- The position will assist in growth of the inpatient to outpatient service line
- Full-time position for Physiatrist to build outpatient clinic and provide intermittent support of 22-bed Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit which includes Hospitalist/Internist support
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship of outpatient Northwestern Medicine Neuro Day Rehabilitation Center located in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Outpatient rehabilitation services onsite for physical therapy, occupational therapy, lymphedema therapy, oncology rehabilitation and vestibular therapy.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, and CME fund
- EPIC electronic health record system
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs