Patient Care Tech - Woodstock Rehab, Part Time, EveningsLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Woodstock Hospital Job REQID 28426 Job Function Patient Support Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Patient Care Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critically ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Reinforces teaching previously taught by RN.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification.
- Exception-if a nursing student, CNA is not required if two clinical rotations have been completed.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
Minimum: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum: CERT CNA,CERT BLS
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Blood Gas Technician, Full-time, Evenings Chicago, Illinois
- Physical Therapist - Rehab (Outpatient), Full-time, Days Grayslake, Illinois
- Operations Coordinator (Technicians) - Ophthalmology, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - Point Of Care Testing, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs