Clinical Pharmacist- Woodstock, Causal, RotatingLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Woodstock Hospital Job REQID 71660 Job Function Pharmacy Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The IHR Clinical Pharmacist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Coordinates and provides the pharmaceutical care of patients for assigned clinical unit(s).
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from accredited College of Pharmacy
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- Illinois licensure as a Pharmacist (R.Ph.)
- LIC PHARMD
- BLS certification within 6 months of hire
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Two years of experience
- Board Certification
- CERT ACLS
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs