Athletic Trainer - Sports Medicine, Full-time, DaysLocation Woodstock, Illinois Business Unit Woodstock Hospital Job REQID 11556 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Athletic Trainer role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a licensed athletic trainer who complies with the Code of Ethics/Standards of Practice as outlined by the their professional organization and by the State of Illinois. This position includes direct patient care, teaching, participation on appropriate committees and departmental process improvement. The Athletic Trainer serves as a role model for all therapists and clinical interns in all aspects of professional, clinical, communication, education and leadership activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Athletic Training
- LIC ATHTRN (new grads will need to provide proof of license application and obtain licensure within three months of hire)
- BLS within 90 days of hire
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Medical/Surgical Intermediate, Full-time, Nights, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Medical/Surgical Unit, Part-time, Days, $1,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical/Surgical Intermediate, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical/Surgical Intermediate, Full-time, Nights, $3,000 Sign-on Bonus, Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs