Surgical Liaison - CDH Pre Procedure, Full-time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 16443 Job Function Customer Service Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Surgical Liaison role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs unit-based reception, clerical, medical record and patient registration functions.
- Is capable of setting priorities and handling emergency situations in a calm manner.
- Is customer oriented and able to communicate with all levels of staff and patients and their families.
- Serves as liaison with all other patient-related departments.
- Manages the overall workflow in concert with the charge RN and/or assistant manager.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- BLS within 30 days of hire
- One year experience in pertinent clinical specialty
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs