Supply Chain Operational Analyst - West Region, Full-timeLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 35741 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Supply Chain Ops Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position is considered a remote position except for the times needed on a Campus as directed by Leadership.
Day shift hours Monday - Friday
- Performs budget and inventory analysis for various supply chain departments.
- Key Member of Product Implementation Team.
- Leads product conversions and new items adds for facilities supported.
- Utilizes productivity reports to measure department performance in comparison to KPIs.
- Provides analysis around inventory utilization and provides recommendations to ROP/ROQ and UOM.
- Resolves complex or critical situations involving technology, customers, staff, and other supply chain management personnel: consults with manager for guidance as needed.
- Monitors daily activity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists level one manager with special projects as required.
- Works with management to develop and document standard work methodologies for Supply Chain Logistics and ensures accountability to standard work.
- Ensures support of MDI and daily huddles.
- Acts as a quality assurance auditor for the Supply Chain Logistics team.
- Represents the Supply Chain Department and participates in special meetings as directed.
- Maintains local data integrity in Peoplesoft and CIMS.
- Maintains the ability to respond quickly under pressure when problems arise.
- May act as a resource and point of contact in the absence of the Manager of Supply Chain Logistics.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors required and/or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Experience in MMIS software.
- Computer proficient Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Good people handling and organization skills.
- Excellent critical thinking abilities.
- Process Improvement skills
- 5 years work experience with supply chain analytics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare processes and healthcare supply chain management.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Nurse Clinician - Digestive Health Clinic, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Cook I - West Region - Central DuPage Hospital, Part-time Winfield, Illinois
- Certified Nursing Assistant - PH Psychiatric, Part-Time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - Delnor Medical/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $2,000 Sign on Bonus! Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs