In-Unit Staffing Coordinator - CDH Resource Team, Part-time, EveningsLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 60172 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Evening Job (2nd) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 16.5 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Staffing Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing various staffing needs of the PCS inpatient nursing units by facilitating appropriate staffing in advance and on a daily basis.
- Prepares reports for tracking and trending utilization of resources to ensure maximum efficacy and efficiency.
- Performs all other duties as needed or directed by the Manager of the Resource Team to meet the needs of the department.
*This is NOT a Human Resources position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous administrative assistant or staffing coordinator experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Associate Business Degree.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs