RMG Specialty Practice Administrator II - Full-Time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 89038 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The RMG Specialty Practice Administrator II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Practice Administrator II is responsible for planning, directing and monitoring operations in an intermediate ambulatory environment to achieve excellence in the delivery of patient care in the physician practice while creating an inspiring and rewarding environment for staff members. The Practice Administrator II is responsible for the financial and operational management and coordination of the overall activities, clinical services and programs for RMG Medical, Surgical and Multi-Specialty Clinics. The Practice Administrator II manages multiple sites or departments within RMG.
- Stays informed of current and emerging issues and trends for areas of accountability, NM organization and healthcare industry. Communicates and educates staff on requirements, changes, advances, opportunities, directions and projections for the future.
- Thinks and acts in ways that support NM’s mission, vision and values. Identifies opportunities for new business growth and development, expansion of current services, etc.
- Practices fiscal accountability. Encourages staff and team accountability by involving them in budget preparation, identifying ideas for increasing efficiency, cost savings, developing and growing the business and existing services.
- Measures and monitors budget and business development plans; provides ongoing updates to staff.
- Identifies staff's individual skills and interests; provides timely, positive, constructive feedback; addresses performance gaps as they occur with clear action plans and timelines for improvement.
- Supports ongoing learning and skill development for self and staff; provides coaching and mentoring; assigns stretch goals, cross-training and other opportunities for career development within CDH.
- Involves staff in planning and decision-making as appropriate. Holds staff accountable for follow-through and results.
- Facilitates change readiness and agility among staff and teams.
- Achieves departmental and organizational goals.
- Bachelor's degree. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of formal education.
- Five (5) years management experience in a medical setting or related experience.
- Demonstrated success in medical office management.
- Demonstrates personal alignment with NM’s core values of integrity, excellence, patients first, and teamwork.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct the activities of others.
- Master’s degree.
- Certification in area of specialty or administration.
- Experience with Surgical and Multi-Specialty Clinics
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More