Rep Diet Office II - Central DuPage Hospital, Casual, weekends only, $200.00 Sign-On BonusLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 43654 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Representative, Diet Office IIreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is responsible for answering the telephone, processing communications regarding diet orders and maintaining the diet office system with current, correct information.
Weekends only required.
Internals employees and Rehires are not eligible for the Sign-On Bonus
- Manages entire patient Room Service Process or meal service process in the evening independently.
- Processes diet orders using appropriate diet office software.
- Understands diet restrictions to assure patient food safety.
- Assembles trays according to patient's requests and diet orders.
- Coordinates with cafeteria cook and food service worker to assure hot food is hot, and cold food is cold.
- Provides accurate and timely delivery of meals to patients.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Nutritional Service Diet Office experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant - Internal Medicine, Full-time, Days *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus* Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Transitional Care, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Infusion, Part-time (24 hrs/wk), Days Chicago, Illinois
- Case Manager - Pre-Admissions Testing, Huntley, Full-time, Days Huntley, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs