Rehab Services Marketing Liaison Full TimeLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 92089 Job Function Public Relations/External Affairs/Marketing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Rehab Services Marketing Liaison reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The primary responsibility of the physician liaison is to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with physicians and targeted referral sources with the objective to drive incremental volume by promoting clinical services and programs.
- Focus on developing new physician relationships.
- Development of an outreach timeline with defined goals and target number of contacts.
- Builds relationships with physicians through new physician orientation, onboarding and regular office visits.
- Utilizing Marketware and Ascend, facilitate the identification, tracking and reporting of contacts and issues.
- Building a relationship of trust through mutual respect, understanding expectations of physicians and deliver effective communication.
- Tracking and analysis of key referral/business development metrics.
- Organize and coordinate community outreach and NM events to promote Rehabilitation Services.
- Interact with region directors and managers to identify and develop strategies to target specific area referral needs/growth.
- Identifies market opportunities within service area aligned with strategy and provides recommendations to leadership.
- Participates in team meetings, special projects and Rehab Services initiatives as identified.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and strong communication across departments and with all stakeholders.
- Review, update and distribute marketing collateral to requesting practices.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote new clinics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Significant computer knowledge
- Resourceful and strong networking abilities
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience and/or clinical background
- Master’s degree
- Familiar with Marketware/Ascend Physician Relationship Tool
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing CareersSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More