Rehab Patient Access Specialist- Full Time, Day Shift, $1,500 Sign-On BonusLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 62218 Job Function Customer Service Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 16.5 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
A Rehab Patient Access Specialist role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position performs department-based reception and clerical functions.
- 2 years experience in front office and computer experience
- Basic computer and telephone knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possesses organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and adapt to technology changes
- Must complete Cadence Health System EPIC training for scheduling and registration
- High school diploma or equivalent
**Internal Transfer are not eligible for the $1,500 Sign-On Bonus**
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs