Registered Nurse Neurosciences Intermediate Full-time Nights $3,000 Sign on BonusLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 85308 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $32.5 + per hour.
CDH Neuro Intermediate (3B)
- 24 bed neurosciences unit providing care to patients requiring medical and surgical treatment of acute neurological and spine disorders
- Neurological conditions include acute and stable traumatic brain injury, subarachnoid hemorrhage, stroke, spinal injury, seizure, and acute inflammation or infections of the CNS. Neurosurgical patients include aneurysm repair, CS leaks & lumbar drains, post-op neurosurgical and spinal patients.
- We are proud to be in the country’s top decile of patient satisfaction!
--Internal transfers and new grad hires are not eligible for a sign-on bonus—
Watch this video for more information
Be Part of Better: What It’s Like to Work at Northwestern Medicine - YouTube
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Strong analytic abilities
- Experience in specific clinical area
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More