Registered Nurse CDH Clinical Shift Coordinator Cardiac Intermediate Weekender option Full Time Nights $3000 Sign on BonusLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 32028 Job Function Nursing Coordinator Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
$3,000 Sign on Bonus for external candidates
The Clinical Shift Coordinator RN reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinical Shift Coordinator RN is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the hospitalized patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. This role effectively interacts with the patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice. This nurse functions in a leadership, overseeing daily unit operations, staff, and care delivery, utilizing a staff-focused leadership model.
•26 bed cardiac step-down unit that is part of Northwestern Medicine’s prestigious Bluhm
Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI)
•As part of BCVI, we are able provide the same advanced cardiac care normally only available at a major academic medical center, but in a suburban setting.
•Our unit cares for patients with a variety of cardiovascular diagnoses, including post cardiac
surgeries and procedures.
•We are proud to be in the country’s top decile of patient satisfaction for over 8 years!
•Cross training opportunities to the Telemetry Department
- 3 years of RN experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with BSN.
- Licensed RN in the State of Illinois
- Telemetry competency
- Specialty certification such as CV-RN, CHFN, CCRN, PCCN, CNML, NE-BC, etc. required within 2 years
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Consistently works within the framework of the Illinois Practice Act for Nursing and ANA Standards of Professional Nursing Practice.
- Ability to assess and determine situations requiring an interpreter and to use interpreter services effectively.
- 2 or more years in pertinent clinical specialty
- Cert NRN
Watch this video for more information
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs