Radiology Tech CDH Casual RotatingLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 119416 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Rotating Apply Now
The Rad Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Functions as the first line interface with patients/customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Experience as a technologist is recommended.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50lbs.
- Graduation from an approved school of Radiology Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- American Registry of Registered Technologist (ARRT) within 3 months of graduation, new graduates need Certificate of Completion from the college
- CERT BLS
- REG ARRT
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs