Professional Development Specialist-Generalist, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-On BonusWinfield, Illinois Job REQID 6628 Job Function Human Resources/Academy/Payroll Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Professional Development Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Designs, implements and evaluates clinical/non-clinical orientation programs and continuous learning opportunities for all classifications of caregivers in assigned unit/division in partnership with unit leadership team.
- Utilizes a data driven approach to conduct house wide and unit-specific required training to close performance gaps.
- Maintains visibility for just in time learning facilitation in clinical areas.
- Adheres to ANA Scope and Standards of practice for Nursing Professional Development.
- At least 5 years in clinical specialty
- LIC RN
- CERT BLS
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Education. Will consider candidates currently enrolled in Master's program.
- Nursing Professional Development Certificate
- 1-2 years of experience overseeing Nursing Competency Program
- Larger scale education initiatives
- Products and Equipment Education
- Site Nurse Planner
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Financial Analyst - Contract Systems and Audit, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- EVS Tech Lead - CDH, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Obstetrics, Registry, Rotating - $500 Sign-on Bonus Sandwich, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Regional Management Group- Rheumatology- Full-time- Days- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs