Porter -CDH, Casual, Weekends only, $200.00 Sign-On BonusLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 24475 Job Function Food Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Porter reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Porter supports the Food and Nutrition Team by helping maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
This position is a weekend position only. 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday, hours are from 7am-3:30pm
Internal Employees and Rehires are not eligible for the Sign-On Bonus
- Properly cleans, sanitizes, and returns/organizes cookware and dishware
- Properly and promptly removes all department garbage and trash, returning to department in a timely manner.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing of rolling dumpsters and garbage cans.
- Regularly sweeps and mops department floors. Properly uses and disposes of cleaning chemicals; appropriately stores all brooms, mops and floor squeegees.
- Deep cleans heavy cooking equipment (includes, but not limited to: stoves, ovens, fryers, kettles, hot holding warmers, steamers, ventilation hoods, and food service carts.)
- Continually cleans non-food contact surfaces. (Including, but not limited to: department walls and windows, stainless steel surfaces, storage racks and shelves, ceiling tiles and ventilation ducts.)
- Other duties may be assigned by managers or supervisors due to operational needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent; or in lieu of high school diploma/GED, must have a minimum of 1-year relevant experience in any of the following: janitorial/custodial work, sanitation, or food service.
- Previous janitorial experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Emergency Dept Tech - Woodstock ED, Full Time, NIghts Woodstock, Illinois
- 2022 Job Fair for Hospitality & Sterilizing Tech's - Central DuPage Hospital, offering Sign-On Bonuses Winfield, Illinois
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Cardiac Surgery, Full-time, Rotating Chicago, Illinois
- Certified Medical Assistant - RMG Primary Care- Full-time, Days Orland Park, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs