Physician Recruiter, Full-time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 328 Job Function Human Resources/Academy/Payroll Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The RMG Physician Recruiter is responsible and provides direct support for the recruitment and retention of physicians for Regional Medical Group (all NM RMG locations/regions including clinics and all affiliated hospitals). Recruitment includes all primary care and specialties. Coordination of identification and recruitment with Key Strategic Service Line Leaders. Knowledge of full cycle recruiting components including sourcing, posting, qualifying/screening candidates, professional reference checks and relationship management. Strong initiative and solid judgment skills. Must possess ability to interact with all levels of leadership with high degree of confidentiality and ability to manage extremely sensitive information. Manage all aspects of physician recruitment, including the implementation of standardized recruitment protocols. Consult with medical directors, senior and executive leadership to identify provider recruitment needs, job specifications and responsibilities, qualifications and skills required.
Ability to build and foster effective relationships with all stakeholders (physician applicants/training programs/directors/internal hospital leadership). Sourcing and developing strong pipelines of candidates of the highest quality talent; managing this process from initial recruitment to onboarding.
- Management of full cycle physician recruitment activities. Facilitate itinerary and site visit for physician candidates, managing all communication and correspondence.
- Optimize strategies to source/post/network and initiate marketing opportunities.
- Management of NM database smart recruiter.
- Supports physician recruitment efforts utilizing Practicematch, Practicelink, professional journals, network with residency and fellowship programs.
- Track and manage all CV’s and physician inquiries with applicant tracking tool and appropriate candidate follow-up.
- Facilitate candidate site visits including itinerary planning, outlook invitations, travel and accommodations as required, room scheduling and other tasks associated with site visits.
- Management of recruitment events as required, virtual and in-person.
- Maintain working knowledge of the new physician onboarding and orientation.
- Provide administrative support for RMG Grand Rounds and other RMG physician services activities as needed.
- Support all RMG Events (RMG Annual Meeting, Networking Events,) and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business office with a strong emphasis on recruitment and client experience.
- Proficient skill in Microsoft office including excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Ability to serve all NM locations throughout the system.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to relate to all levels of the organization such as medical leadership and other hospital executives.
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment, preferably with direct physician contact.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload independently.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Quality Utilization Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Social Worker (Transitional Care), Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs