Physician Network CoordinatorLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 42563 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Physician Network Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Coordinate with the Provider Relations leadership team and the Network Development Associates regarding the administrative tasks and desk-work of provider relations.
- Deliver information to the Physician Network providers and practices via established communication tactics.
- Implement processes, enter data, manage reported network issues and complete day to day desk work of provider relations.
- Provide accurate data, rosters, processes of transition points between other NM system functions and data needed by the NMPN provider relations team.
- Understand the system-wide approach to a comprehensive physician alignment platform and the streamlined processes needed for the platform.
- Engage and collaborate with NM system functions on processes and resources including but not limited to Central Verification Office, Managed Care, Managed Care Credentialing.
- Ability to learn the operational processes and communication tactics of a physician alignment network.
- Execute on processes and protocols setforth by NMPN leadership.
- Recommend process improvements to improve the operations of NMPN.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- 3 years of office experience working with team members across different functions and teams.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access.
- Good knowledge of process and data management systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years of physician relations experience in a Clinically Integrated Network with employed and private practice physicians.
- Strong knowledge of data management systems and process improvement strategies.
- Knowledge of website administration.
- Relevant experience and current knowledge of healthcare trends related to emerging models of population health management and its application to physician alignment networks.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Respiratory Care Assistant- Delnor Respiratory Care, Casual, Rotating Shifts Geneva, Illinois
- OB RN - Full-Time, Day Shift DeKalb, Illinois
- Outpatient Physical Therapist- Full Time, Weekdays & Saturday Morning Shift Bartlett, Illinois
- Registered Nurse, Day Surgery, Part-Time DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs