Physician: Gastroenterology - Winfield, IL - Geneva, ILLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF42093Q Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a fellowship trained BE/BC general Gastroenterologist for expanding clinics in the Chicago western suburbs. Our board-certified physicians evaluate, diagnose and treat a wide range of digestive disorders using advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
- Join a team of eleven gastroenterologists
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
- The community is exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities. Easy access to Chicago by car or commuter train
- Large referral base
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs