Performance Improvement Leader I, Full-time, DaysWinfield, Illinois Job REQID 1984 Job Function Quality/Business Development/Process Improvement Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- Act as a change agent in leading project teams at NMHC.
- Apply NMHC project management, process improvement and change management methodologies.
- Apply analytical skills, tools and techniques to improvement efforts.
- Identify, develop and implement key process and outcome measures.
- Collaborate with other system functions as required on projects
- Coach leaders on the application of improvement methods and/or general performance best practices.
- Participate in system-wide training efforts on improvement methods. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
- VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of project management/performance improvement related experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Facilitation and presentation skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven software competencies (MS Office Suite, and project management applications).
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work with diverse group of healthcare professionals in a matrix environment.
- MBA/MHA. - Experience with Mini-Tab, Matlab, Statistical Software.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Insurance Verification Representative - Durable Medical Equipment, Full-time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (KD) Palatine, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (SR) Carmel, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Professional- Human Resources, Full-time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs