Patient Safety Technician - CDH Resource Team, Part-time, NightsLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 82029 Job Function Patient Support Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Patient Safety Technician reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Remains at bedside of assigned patient at all times unless relieved by an appropriate staff member.
- Provides calming and reorienting conversation with patient in cases of patient's agitation or confusion.
- Identifies and removes hazards from the patient and patient's environment, and reports as appropriate.
- May assist patient with performing activities of daily living, as delegated by supervising RN.
- May assist patient with performing activities of daily living, as delegated by supervising RN, including ambulating, toileting, assisting with bed making, positioning.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs