Patient Care Technician CDH Cardiac Intermediate Part Time Nights $2,000 Sign on BonusLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 57458 Job Function Patient Support Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
$2,000Sign on Bonus (Internal transfers and rehires of less than a year are ineligible)
• 26 bed cardiac step-down unit that is part of Northwestern Medicine’s prestigious Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI)
• As part of BCVI, we are able provide the same advanced cardiac care normally only available at a major academic medical center, but in a suburban setting.
• Our unit cares for patients with a variety of cardiovascular diagnoses, including post cardiac
Watch this video for more information
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Nursing students who have completed one clinical rotation
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, or nursing school students with one semester of clinical completed
- CPR - Basic Life Support
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs