Patient Care Technician Cardiac Intermediate Full-time DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 90339 Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
CDH Cardiac Intermediate (3A)
- 26 bed cardiac step-down unit that is part of Northwestern Medicine’s prestigious Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI)
- As part of BCVI, we are able provide the same advanced cardiac care normally only available at a major academic medical center, but in a suburban setting.
- Our unit cares for patients with a variety of cardiovascular diagnoses, including post cardiac surgeries and procedures.
- We are proud to be in the country’s top decile of patient satisfaction for over 8 years!
- Cross training opportunities to the Telemetry Department
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Nursing students who have completed one clinical rotation
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, or nursing school students with one semester of clinical completed
- CPR - Basic Life Support
Central DuPage Hospital Employee Testimonial :https://youtu.be/TqEULZ0fc9o
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More