Outcomes Manager - Patient Care - Full-time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 55275 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Outcomes Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The principal role of the Outcomes Manager is to assist the patient care team in achieving the highest quality and best possible outcome for the patient in a cost effective manner. The Outcomes Manager collaborates with members of the health care team across the continuum. The Outcomes Manager demonstrates a thorough understanding of the demographics for Perioperative Services. This position develops approaches to optimize the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery of resources available to the population both within and beyond the acute care setting.
- Two to five years of experience with the study of patient populations and working with care providers
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to show data in different formats
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- BSN required upon hire if hired after January 1, 2011
- LIC RN
- BLS within 30 days of hire
- Previous leadership experience
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related field
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Film File Clerk - Mammography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping - Discharge Team, Full-Time, Evenings Palos Heights, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant II - Support Services Environmental, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs