Nursing Career Pathway’s ProgramLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID REF20427F Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Nursing Career Pathways Program - Come grow with us!
Free CNA Training with Job Placement
Do you qualify?
Unemployed and looking to re-enter the workforce? Start a rewarding career in healthcare.
Become a Patient Care Tech in just 8 weeks and get on track for a fulfilling nursing career.
Eligible candidates attend FREE Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) training at the College of DuPage with tuition costs fully covered by workNet DuPage, the county’s workforce development center.
Choose to work full-time with us as a Patient Care Tech or work part-time while pursuing an Associate Degree in Nursing. Push your career even further with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Tuition reimbursement for nursing school is available.
Don’t delay! Apply now for immediate consideration. The next Nursing Career Pathway cohort starts in August 2021!
The Patient Care Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critically ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Reinforces teaching previously taught by RN.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Phlebotomist- Diagnostic Testing Center, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Remote Inpatient Coder I - Hospital Billing, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Centralized Scheduling Rep, Full-time, Days Wheaton, Illinois
- Administrative Tech - Pediatrics, Part-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs