Nuclear Med Tech - CDH Nuclear Medicine, Part-time, RotatingLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 65167 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Rotating Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 34.28 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides nuclear medicine imaging and patient care services at defined levels to patients.
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Follows radiopharmaceutical safety standards for patient and operator.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical factors accurately.
- Orders, prepares, administers, and disposes of radiopharmaceuticals according to established protocols.
- Maintains a quality assurance program according to regulations established by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technologist program.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board - (NMTCB) or ARRT Registered Technologist RT(R)
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- One Year Experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs