MRI Tech CDH Casual RotatingLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 112131 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Rotating Apply Now
The MRI Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The MRI Tech performs MRI testing procedures and functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their MRI testing needs.
- Performs high quality MRI testing per department policies & procedures.
- Obtains accurate patient screening and consent per department policies and procedures.
- Performs and maintains all quality monitors per department policy & procedure.
- Provides care appropriate to the condition and age of the patient, including pediatric, geriatric and general population.
- Follows all patient safety policies & procedures (including but not limited to: Safe MRI environment, patient monitoring, risk to fall, pregnancy verification, GFR assessment, patient identification).
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and professional in stressful situations.
- Takes MRI call according to the schedule. Responds in an appropriate time frame when called in.
- Assists with new staff, intern orientation and training as requested.
- Registered ARRT w/MRI certification or ARMRIT
- CPR – Basic Life Support
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Two years of MRI experience
- One year of Rad Tech experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs