Manager, Behavioral Health Services Business & Program Development, Full-time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 13507 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Manager, BHS Business & Program Development reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the supervision of the BHS Director, this role oversees the development of opportunities to expand the growth of BHS to serve the needs of consumers in communities served by NM, West Region, and the needs of patients and departments within Northwestern Medicine.
- Manages the BHS Community Outreach program and the BHS intake team
- Collaborates with BHS and NM leadership regarding strategic programming initiatives
- Acts as liaison between the BHS intake team, NM Marketing and Communications, and RMG Psychiatry
- Coordinates Community Outreach activity and events
- Establishes professional and collaborative relationships with key referral sources to develop long term relationships and increase patient admissions and volumes.
- Works with Corporate Marketing Department and Director of BHS to develop annual BHS strategic marketing priorities. Oversees development of BHS marketing materials, website, and social media content in order to increase volume for targeted BHS programs and services. Coordinates with Corporate Marketing Department regarding design and content of BHS internal and external communication materials, digital and social media campaigns.
- Collaborates with Corporate Marketing including Communications Director, Public Relations Manager, and Marketing Brand Manager regarding press/media interviews, speaking engagements, and sponsorship opportunities. Oversees ongoing development for referral/marketing reports. Establishes and monitors customer service follow-up procedures. Monitors the effectiveness of marketing and outreach strategies.
- Oversees development and delivery of presentations to community groups, mental health professionals, internal and external physicians, another referral sources regarding BHS service lines and behavioral health related topics in order to increase awareness and volume for targeted BHS programs and services.
- Works collaboratively with department leadership team and other departments in strategic planning and implementation of BHS program expansion, quality improvement initiatives, and development of BHS product lines.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships with physicians. Participates in recruitment for Psychiatry and related licensed staff.
- Minimum of 5+ years in community relations and business development in the behavioral health care field
- Bachelor's degree in business, psychology/social work, or human services
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in community relations and business development in the behavioral health field
- Master's degree in business or related behavioral health field (i.e. psychology, social work, marital/family counseling)
- Licensed behavioral health professional
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Case Manager RN/Woodstock-Full-time, Day Woodstock, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Medical Surgical/Onconolgy-McHenry-Full-time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Emergency/Huntley-Full-time, Night Huntley, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Allergy and ENT- Full-time- Days Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs