Home Infusion RN - Wheaton, Casual, DaysWheaton, Illinois Job REQID 1763 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The CNS Pharmacy RNreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The CNS Pharmacy RN is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delegates and coordinates nursing care for the home health infusion patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
The CNS Pharmacy RN works collaboratively with internal and external customers including the prescribing doctor, the patient, significant others, and all health team members, to coordinate a patient’s referral to pharmacy and all pharmacy relevant follow-up care while on IV services, to ensure a positive experience for the home infusion patient.
- CNS Pharmacy RN will work in pharmacy administration department
- Takes orders from physician offices and enters/processes these orders for home health nursing and pharmacy
- Coordinates with scheduling on staffing for IV cases
- Verifies with UM department that insurance authorizations are current for nursing and pharmacy
- Follows up on lab results and sends to MD office
- Works directly with Intake Pharmacist for coordination of new patients
- Works directly with On-going Pharmacists for coordination of care during patient’s entire length of IV therapy
- Troubleshoots patient issues called in to pharmacy
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited Nursing program
- Experience with office systems such as McKesson, EPIC, CPR+, CiWeb,
- Two years of home infusion experience
- CRNI certification
- 302109 Registered Nurse BSN (Template) Lake Forest, Illinois
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics - Naperville, IL Naperville, Illinois
- Ultrasonographer - Imaging, Casual, Rotating Glenview, Illinois
- Certified Surgical Technician - Cardiovascular Surgery, Full Time, Days -$6000 BONUS McHenry, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs