Health Unit Coordinator Float - CDH Resource Team, Causal, EveningsLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 61823 Job Function Customer Service Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Health Unit Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs unit-based reception, clerical, medical record and patient registration functions.
- Is capable of setting priorities and handling emergency situations in a calm manner.
- Is customer oriented and able to communicate with all levels of staff and patients and their families.
- Serves as liaison between patient care units and all other patient related departments.
- Manages the overall unit workflow in concert with the charge RN and/or assistant manager.
- Flexibility to float to multiple units.
- Night shift - ability to walk to multiple units during the shift.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a hospital unit secretary.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Film File Clerk - Mammography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping - Discharge Team, Full-Time, Evenings Palos Heights, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant II - Support Services Environmental, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs