Gastroenterologist - Central DuPage HospitalLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF14465U Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a fellowship trained BE/BC general Gastroenterologist for expanding clinics in the Chicago western suburbs. Our board-certified physicians evaluate, diagnose and treat a wide range of digestive disorders using advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
- Join a team of nine gastroenterologists
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
- The community is exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities. Easy access to Chicago by car or commuter train
- Large referral base
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical Care Center, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Surgical Care Unit (Post Operative Care Unit), Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-o Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Mother/Baby) Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Observation) Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs