Clinical Research Coordinator- Full-time daysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 13496 Job Function Research Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Clinical Research Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinical Research Coordinator is a clinically competent professional who will guide research studies and staff within the Northwestern Medicine system in strict compliance with the study protocols and all policies as well as with State and Federal regulations.
- Two years of experience managing all aspects of Oncology clinical trials research
- Bachelor's degree in medical or scientific background
- In depth knowledge of protocol requirements and Good Clinical Practice as set forth by Federal regulations
- Basic computer and internet knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Three years of experience in clinical research
- Prior clinical (patient care) experience
- Database data entry and/or management experience
- CCRA or CCRC certifications
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Case Manager RN/Woodstock-Full-time, Day Woodstock, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Medical Surgical/Onconolgy-McHenry-Full-time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Emergency/Huntley-Full-time, Night Huntley, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Allergy and ENT- Full-time- Days Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs