Clinical Operations Coord RN- Regional Medical Group Urogynecology- Full-Time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 27345 Job Function Nursing Coordinator Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Clinical Operations Coordinator, RN reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinical Operations Coordinator, RN is responsible for supervising the daily clinical operations of practice sites, supervising clinical support staff, coordinating clinical staff and provider schedules, and performing service recovery as necessary. The Operations Coordinator is the clinical lead and subject matter expert at the local level to ensure staff knowledge, competence and processes align with evidence based high quality patient care. Under the clinical direction of the Director, Clinical Practice and the administrative direction of the Clinical/Practice Administrator, the Operations Coordinator participates in the planning, leading, and organizing of activities relating to quality patient care in the practice. Direct clinical patient care would be provided less than twenty percent of the time in this role. The Operations Coordinator may oversee multiple sites or departments within RMG.
- Supervise and direct the offices clinical support staff, manages workload distribution and prioritization of tasks.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, training, progressive discipline, dismissals, and performance appraisals.
- Oversee and direct day to day office clinical operations within budget guidelines.
- Assist with managing providers schedule templates and optimize patient care hours to enhance productivity.
- Schedule staff and allocate resources across hours of operation to maximize patient access and satisfaction, provider productivity and efficiency, and staff productivity.
- Responsible for front-line communication with staff to receive and provide feedback regarding clinical workflow, quality and productivity.
- Ensure that service excellence is delivered and perform service recovery whenever necessary.
- Manage medical surgical supplies within budget.
- Ensure accuracy of all data collection and data entry by site staff through training and compliance monitoring and facilitate and oversee flow of information to and from central administrative offices.
- Conduct office staff meetings on a regular basis in coordination with practice leadership.
- Attend and actively participate in leadership meetings.
- Ensure that patient dignity and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- Current state licensure or certification from an accepted accrediting institution in a clinical field.
- BSN or degree completion within two (2) years of hire.
- Licensed registered nurse.
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience
- Basic Life Support Certification from an American Heart Association accredited source
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Two (2) years experience in ambulatory clinic practice setting
- Supervisory experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- New Grad RN - Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital DeKalb, Illinois
- Pharmacy Practice Coordinator - Drug Information, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeper - Central DuPage Hospital, Full-time, Days, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Transporter, CDH, Full-time, Rotating Shifts, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs