Clinical Nurse - Ambulatory Surgery, Full-time, DaysWinfield, Illinois Job REQID 6063 Job Function Nursing Coordinator Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Ambulatory Surgery Staff RNreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Plan, administer, and evaluate surgical nursing care based upon nursing assessment of needs and physician's orders for the care of assigned surgical patients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient-focused and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to act independently as well as planning and problem solving
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of operative procedures
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Completion of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Illinois RN license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification required within 3 months of hire
- PALS certification required within 3 months of hire
- Surgical, critical care, or same day surgery experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist, Grayslake, Full - Time Grayslake, Illinois
- Patient Access Specialist- Customer Service, Part-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Neuro Spine ICU, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Logistics Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs