Clinic Assistant- RMG Specialties- Full and Part-Time, Days (Sign on bonus included)Location Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF36749F Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Specialties Include: OBGYN, Cardiology, ENT, Allergy, Oncology, Gastro, Endo and Ortho.
Locations can vary from Winfield, Wheaton, Naperville, Warrenville to Geneva (and surrounding local areas)
TheClinic Assistant (CA) reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinic Assistant (CA) is a multi-skilled worker who assumes a wide range of clinical and administrative roles within the physician's office setting. Under the supervision of a Physician and/or the direction of a licensed nurse, the CA provides direct and indirect patient care, performs laboratory and other testing, and may assist with clerical functions. The CA serves as a key team player when interacting and communicating with patients and/or clinical staff in the ambulatory care environment.
- Under the supervision of a healthcare provider, assists with performing patient treatments.
- Performs basic tasks, screening procedures, and specimen collection.
- Screens for and communicates changes in patient condition.
- Documents patient care given.
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- Maintains examination area.
- May perform administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, billing, and patient registration.
- Presents a friendly, approachable, professional demeanor and appearance
- Two or more years of recent experience working as a clinic assistant in a physician's office or hospital setting; or completion of a training program in a medically related field.
- Certification may be required within 2 years from hire date.
- Basic Life Support Certification from an American Heart Association accredited source.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's Degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs