Client Services Representative - CDH Laboratory Support, Part-time, DaysLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 33555 Job Function Customer Service Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Client Services Representative reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Client Services Representative provides various customer service functions that support the patient care units and off-site lab customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to courier dispatch, reference lab order entry, results entry, billing applications, referred test services, specimen receipt, specimen quality assurance, specimen processing and distribution, and phone customer service and reception. The Client Services Representative is responsible for the full investigation of an issue that a client may bring to their attention. They are responsible for reconciling interface issues between HealthLab and outside reference labs. A large function of their daily duties is the monitoring of any outstanding labs as well as obtaining those results and entering them into the electronic lab system.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability in the handling of complex issues and strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Immediate Care Physician - South Suburbs (Orland Park) Orland Park, Illinois
- Endoscopy Tech- Full Time, Days Geneva, Illinois
- Occupational Therapist- Part Time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
- Occupational Therapist- Casual, Rotating Shifts Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs