Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Central DuPage HospitalLocation Winfield, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF37681E Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a new or experienced psychiatrist to build your career with the premier health provider in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- Child & Adolescent Inpatient facilities (16) beds, PHP program and outpatient clinic located onsite at NM Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield, IL
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
- Great Location-western suburbs of Chicago, easy access by Metra/expressway
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital in partnership with Lurie Children’s Hospital offers a comprehensive pediatric specialty care program including a Pediatric Emergency Department, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, General Pediatrics Unit and a large Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center
BE/BC - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Film File Clerk - Mammography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping - Discharge Team, Full-Time, Evenings Palos Heights, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant II - Support Services Environmental, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs